Skip to content
- Provide well-located apartments and town houses for a growing population with effective access to public transport, employment and urban facilities.
- Contributes to greater housing choice and price competitiveness which will be a long-term benefit for the community
- Considerably improve the connectivity in the Robina – Merrimac areas with new cycleways, pathways and new roads.
- Provide new usable open space, parklands and recreational facilities.
- Apply our experience in innovative solutions to improve access during flooding in the area.
- Provide road access to Robina hospital from the north and internal roads above the Q100 level
- Improved access to the train station and hospital (including emergency vehicles) as a result of proposed intersection upgrades and new roads with greater flood immunity
- Create an iconic community on Queensland’s Gold Coast.